Summer Meltdown: Ice Cream Festival
- Seasonal Plaza and Park House Event Center
- Saturday, August 4, 6-9pm
- $1 per food ticket or purchase a sampler card and receive 1 treat from each onsite vendor
- $12 per child 12 and under for sampler card
- $15 per adult for sampler card, 21+ includes one alcoholic beverage
- Advanced registration online HERE
Cool down with some yummy frozen treats from 6-9pm from Bambu, Tipsy Treats, and Kona Ice food trucks parked on Ron Norick Blvd. Guests can sample icy treats from Baked Bear inside the Park House Event Center, purchase something savory from Pitchfork in the Park and enjoy music from DJ Brain Smith from muttradio.com. Kids can cool off in the reflection splash pad, enjoy our water wall sensory play, dunk tank and create a FREE craft in the Kids Zone. Oversized chess, connect four and our Imagination Playground equipment sponsored by Express Employment Professionals will also be out for everyone to enjoy. Face painting available prices vary from $5 to $10 and we will have a photo area to capture the fun. You don’t want to miss this FUN FAMILY evening that will enjoyable for everyone!
Painting in the Gardens: “Ice Cream”
- Seasonal Plaza by Pitchfork in the Park—outdoors!
- Saturday, August 4, 6-8pm
- Member: $20 register by calling (405) 227-0230
- Nonmember: $25 register online at wineandpalette.com
Join Wine and Palette on the seasonal plaza to create “Ice Cream” on an 11”x14” canvas to take home.