Designing Your Fall Garden
- Saturday, July 21, 2018, 10am-Noon
- 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Member $14; Nonmember $19
- Lori Coats, My Raggedy Herbs
- Register by Thursday, July 19 HERE
Fall vegetable gardening can be one of the most pleasant times to grow your own food in Oklahoma, yet often overlooked. In this class, Backyard Kitchen Gardener and owner of My Raggedy Herbs, Lori Coats, will guide you in planning an autumn garden space, identify proper planting dates and select the best-suited varieties for Zone 7. Once you understand how wonderful gardening can be in cooler temperatures, you may expand your garden!