SONIC Summer Movie Nights: Oklahoma Sing-a-Long!
- Presented by SONIC Drive-In
- Sponsored by Oklahoma History Center, Casady Square Orthodontics, Platt College, Cox Convention Center and Chesapeake Arena, and Top Golf
- The Devon Lawn and Band Shell
- Wednesday, August 1. Pre-Show Activities 7pm; Movie begins at 9pm when the sun sets
- FINAL FILM Oklahoma! Sing-a-Long 1955 version
Presented by SONIC Drive-In and Sponsored by the Oklahoma History Center. Join us for a Sing-along evening with 3,000 of your closet friends. Thanks to SONIC and the Oklahoma History Center the movie screening is completely FREE. Come early to get a great seat. Blankets on one side, chairs on the other. Bring a picnic or enjoy food from Pitchfork in the Park or enjoy food from our line-up of food trucks. Face painting —prices vary between $5-$10. Closed caption titles provided for people with hearing loss. Food Trucks: Phill Me Up Cheesesteaks, Chosen Juan, Metro Minis and Oklahoma Kettle Corn.
- Wednesday, August 1, 9pm
- Sponsored by the Oklahoma History Center
- Wolfburg Photobus onsite for fun photos!
There’s a box social coming up, and Curly (Gordon MacRae) asks Laurey (Shirley Jones) if she’ll be his date. Trouble is, Laurey thinks he’s waited too long, and in a fit of pique accepts an offer from the boorish Jud (Rod Steiger) instead. Meanwhile, Laurey’s friend Ado Annie (Gloria Grahame) is also torn between two men: a cowboy named Will (Gene Nelson) and a foreign peddler, Ali Hakim (Eddie Albert). Both women struggle to know their own hearts before it’s too late.(1955)