Water Conservation and Turf Management Seminar
- Saturday, August 11, 10-Noon
- 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Member $8; Nonmember $12
- Jeff Salmond, University of Oklahoma, Director of Athletic Field Management, CSFM
- Josh Campbell, Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service, Urban Ag. and Natural Resources
- Register by Thursday, August 9 HERE
In this featured seminar focused on saving water while caring for your lawn, you will learn cost-effective methods for conserving natural resources. From setting up strategic rain barrels to the effective use of mulch, you will be on your way to efficiently managing drought-resistance grass and hearty low-ground cover year-round. Coffee and breakfast provided.