Sensory Sensitive Easter Evening sponsored by Paycom
- Thursday, March 29, 6–8pm
- Crystal Bridge South Lobby
- Member: $10, best for ages 0-12
- Nonmember: $12, best for ages 0-12
- Adults FREE
- REGISTER HERE
- We are seeking volunteers for this event!
Join us inside the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory for an Easter Evening tailored for families with special needs children. This is not an Easter Egg Hunt, but a fun-filled evening for families and typically developing siblings. We will have festive booths and activities for children to visit and collect eggs and each child is guaranteed 20 eggs. Don’t forget your Easter basket! The Easter Bunny will have a designated spot for photos.
Healthy snacks donated by Whole Foods Market for registered participants.