Mar 31 @ 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Easter Fun In the Gardens
Easter Egg Hunt begins promptly at 2:30 p.m.—limited number of spaces, this program usually sells out early
Easter Eggstravaganza family activities beginning at 3 p.m.
- Sponsored by Tinker Federal Credit Union, Gold Fish Swim School and The Bridge
- Members $8 wristband, best for ages 0-8 MEMBERS’ REGISTRATION BEGINS FEBRUARY 26
- Nonmembers $10 wristband, best for ages 0-8 NONMEMBERS REGISTRATION BEINGS MARCH 5
- Adults FREE
Easter Egg Hunt
- Begins promptly at 2:30 p.m.—limited number of spaces, this program usually sells out earlyWe will begin the day with our traditional Easter Egg Hunt but we are moving it our Great Lawn and Bandshell this year! More space for everyone to participate at once. This is best for ages 8 and under. We will rope the Great Lawn into sections for age groups and let your child hunt eggs. The Egg Hunt begins promptly at 2:30 p.m.—late arrivals could miss the fun. A limited number of spaces are available for this event. Our Easter Bunny will be onsite to take photos, after your Egg Hunt, stick around for our Easter Eggstravanganza—wristbands are good for all day activities.
- Family activities beginning at 3 p.m.If your child is not the competitive type this might be the event for you. This is not an Easter Egg Hunt, but a fun-filled afternoon for the entire family including face painting, music, food trucks and tulips for sale. Each paid participant’s wristband will visit our festive booths that include an Easter activity as they collect a guaranteed 20 eggs per child and receive a printed photo with the Easter Bunny to take home. Tinker Federal Credit Union’s Save-A-Tron will be onsite and a few lucky children will win $200 SaveAbles Kids Club accounts to the child who collects the TFCU prize eggs. Guests can also participate in our Easter Hat Parade, Egg Roll and Bunny Hop along the Great Lawn. We will wind down the afternoon with a performance from the Sugar Free Allstars at 4:30 p.m.
Subscribe to filtered calendar