Saturday, 9/25 – Together Square (Down Syndrome Festival & 5K, Devon Lawn)
Botanical Balance FREE YOGA
Presented by Fowler Auto
- Tuesdays 6 pm and Saturdays, 9 am
- The Devon Lawn
- Bring a mat, water
- Instructors from YMCA
- Recommended for ages 16&Up
Practicing yoga in the Gardens has the added benefit of connecting you with nature. The Gardens offer a space of beauty and tranquility to help relieve stress and quiet your mind. Classes are open to all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi. Thanks to our presenting sponsor Fowler Auto, and our generous ongoing sponsors Tinker Federal Credit Union and OU Medicine, yoga is offered two times weekly free of charge.
We have a few events on Saturdays coming up that will take up the Devon Lawn. These Saturdays will mean yoga moves to Together Square.
- Saturday, 9/25 – Together Square (Down Syndrome Festival & 5K, Devon Lawn)
- Saturday, 10/2 – NO YOGA. Enjoy the OKC Memorial Marathon!
- Saturday, 10/16 – Together Square (Red Earth Fall Festival, Devon Lawn)
- Saturday, 11/6 – Together Square (Autism Speaks Walk, Devon Lawn)
Want to receive email alerts when the yoga class moves indoors due to weather? Signup for Yogi-Mail. Email email@example.com and put YOGA EMAILS in the subject line. You’ll be in the list instantly!