Our Children’s Garden is closing on September 23 for the install of the GROW letters as well as set up of Pumpkinville, which is October 11-27. We apologize for the inconvenience however we’re excited for the GROW letters to return and another great Pumpkinville! Read below for more information on the Grow letters below.
Here are dates to know:
- September 22: Thunder Fountain closes
- September 23-October 10: Children’s Garden closed for GROW letters installation and Pumpkinville Set-up
- October 11-27: Children’s Garden, Pumpkinville
- October 20: Ice Cafe and Reflection pad closes
- October 26: Devon Ice Rink move-in begins
- October 29-November 1: Children’s Garden Pumpkinville tear down
- November 2: Children’s Garden reopens to the public
- November 8-February 2: The Devon Ice Rink season
The much loved “GROW” letters are coming back to the Children’s Garden in September. Thanks to a major gift from the Southwest Chapter of the Thunderbird Telecom Pioneers, the same group of wonderful people who made the adaptive play equipment possible, these whimsical letters have been refurbished and look as good as new. You can look for them on the north side of the maze near our little crooked house in time for Pumpkinville, which opens October 11. As a longtime favorite among the thousands of children and their families, the “GROW” letters are a fun and unique obstacle for children to climb and make a perfect backdrop for photos and portraits. They reflect the natural surroundings of the Gardens and support our mission of connecting people with nature and encouraging all to grow in harmony with our environment.