Foraged Floral Arrangement
- Saturday, July 31, 9am-11am REGISTER HERE
- Saturday, August 28, 9am-11am REGISTER HERE
- Saturday, September 25, 9am-11am REGISTER HERE
- Terrace Room and Garden Grounds
- M $45 per session; NM $50 per session
- Kaitlin Bacon, Children’s Garden Manager
Learn how to create your own floral arrangement using seasonal flowers and foliage collected from the garden grounds. We’ll begin with a basic introduction on floral design, go over the already collected materials available, and then head outside to collect a few items together. The class ends with creating arrangements to take home, as well as discussing tips for foraging in your own yard and ways to prolong the life of your arrangements.