Full Moon Bike Ride and Run
- Monday, June 8, 2020, run at 8pm; ride at 8:30pm
- Meet at the Devon Band Shell, north plaza and hear the routes that night
- Suggested $5 per person donation
- Fill out your waiver here. Only once per season
- See photos from previous #FullMoonOKC
The Full Moon Bike Ride and Run is a casual monthly event where friends and families can enjoy a bike ride or 5K run, through Downtown OKC as the sunsets. Our friends at OKRunner lead the run portion leaving at 7 pm monthly. Our pal, Steve Schleigel leads the bike ride, which departs at 7:30 pm. Don’t have a bike? Rent one through Spokies or reserve a bike through Ride OKC.
Spokies will provide a station for any repairs or adjustments to bikes prior to the event. They will be on hand to air up tires, help cyclists adjust seats properly, etc.
- Monday, July 6 – Run 8 pm; Ride 8:30 pm
- Monday, August 3 – Run 8 pm; Ride 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 2 – Run 8 pm; Ride 8:30 pm
- Friday, October 30 – Run 8 pm; Ride 8:30 pm