Full Moon Bike Ride and Run
- July 16, 8pm run/8:30pm ride – This ride celebrates the 50th anniversary of the moon landing! Come dressed as your favorite astronaut or turn your bike into a rocket ship!
- August 15, 8pm run/8:30pm ride — This ride/run will celebrate 50 years since Woodstock! Come dressed like it’s 1969 and you’re going to a rock concert for 5 days! Groovy!
- September 12, 7pm run/7:30pm ride
- October 14, 7pm run/7:30pm ride: HALLOWEEN COSTUME FUN!
- Suggested $5 per person donation
- Fill out your waiver here. Only once per season.
Bring your bike and meet up at the Band Shell stage on the Devon Lawn for a leisurely hour’s ride through Downtown. The Full Moon Bike Ride and Run is a casual monthly event where friends and families can enjoy a leisure one-hour bike ride or 5K run, through downtown OKC as the sun sets.
Routes are specially planned by Schlegel Bicycles. Don’t have a bike? Use Spokies bike or rent with Ride OKC! OK Runner leads the 5K run. Reserve your bike in advance at rideokc.com with the promo code: THRILLER. Helmets & bike lights are required.
D.J. Brian Smith from muttradio.com will get us motivated with his great moon tunes!
Half price on “Explorer’s Pass” with promo code “20190” at all Spokies stations or “fullmoon19” on B-cycle App or Spokies.com