#FullMoonOKC Bike Ride
Presented by OU Health
- Thursday, June 24, 8:45pm (Strawberry Moon)
- Meet at the Bandshell on the Devon Lawn
- Suggested $5 per person donation
- Route announced that night at the meetup by race coordinator Steve Schlegel
- This is a non-competitive, leisure ride under the full moon in downtown
Bring your bike for a one-hour, 6 to 8-mile leisurely ride through the downtown OKC area under the light of the full moon. Meet up at the bandshell stage on the Devon Lawn. It’s free however the Myriad Gardens asks for a $5 donation, which goes towards the nonprofit foundation that runs the Gardens.
Routes are specially planned by bicycle enthusiast Steve Schlegel from Schlegel’s Home Inspections.
Don’t have a bike? Bike Rental Options:
- Rent a bike from Spokies. Cost for the 3-hour pass is only $4.50 with the promo code, “FullMoon21” here.
- Ride OKC Bike Tours will have their Pop-Up Trailer near the starting line at the Myriad Gardens with bike rentals including helmets and blinky lights. Space is limited, reserve in advance and receive the discounted $10 price by entering promo code “THRILLER” here.
Here are the additional dates & times:
- Friday, July 23, 8:45pm (Buck Moon)
- Sunday, Aug 22, 8:30pm (Sturgeon Moon)
- Monday, September 20, 7:30pm (Corn Moon)
- Wednesday, October 20, 7pm (Harvest Moon)