301 West Reno
Guided Walking Tour
The May 30th walk is sold out!
- Last Saturday of the Month, 10am
- June 27, July 25, August 29, September 26, October 31, November 28, December 26
- Garden Grounds, meet in the south lobby
Expand your knowledge of Oklahoma plants and find inspiration for your own garden with our educational walking tours. Each month will feature different plants from our outdoor collection that make great choices for our region – from year-round color to drought-tolerant choices and more. Self-guided plant tour handouts are available in our north lobby.
In keeping with recommendations and requirements from city, county, and state officials regarding COVID-19:
- Pre-registration is required to attend – the tour is still free! REGISTER HERE
- We encourage all attendees to wear a mask for the walk.
- All attendees must social distance in order to participate. The guide will be wearing a mask and a microphone so everyone can hear them.