301 West Reno
Guided Walking Tour
- Last Saturday of the Month, 10 am
- November 28, December 26 and 2021
- Garden Grounds, meet in the south lobby
- OUR OCTOBER WALK IS SOLD OUT!
- REGISTER FOR THE NOVEMBER 28 WALK HERE
Expand your knowledge of Oklahoma plants and find inspiration for your own garden with an educational walking tour. Each month will feature different plants from our outdoor collection that make great choices for this region – from year-round color to drought-tolerant choices and more. Self-guided plant tour handouts are available in our north lobby.
In keeping with recommendations and requirements from city, county, and state officials regarding COVID-19:
- Attendees must wear a mask for the walk.
- All attendees must social distance in order to participate. The guide will be wearing a mask and a microphone so everyone can hear them.