301 West Reno
Guided Walking Tour
- Saturday, May 29 walk is SOLD OUT
- Saturday, June 26 – Pre-registration will no longer be required
- Last Saturday of each month, 10-11 am
- Garden Grounds, meet in the south lobby
Expand your knowledge of Oklahoma plants and find inspiration for your own garden with an educational walking tour. Each month will feature different plants from our outdoor collection that make great choices for this region – from year-round color to drought-tolerant choices and more. Self-guided plant tour handouts are available in our north lobby.
In keeping with recommendations and requirements from city, county, and state officials regarding COVID-19:
- Attendees must wear a mask for the walk.
- All attendees must social distance themselves in order to participate. The guide will be wearing a mask and a microphone so everyone can hear them.