301 West Reno
Guided Walking Tour
- PLEASE NOTE: December walk is now on Saturday, December 19
- January 30, February 27, March 27
- Garden Grounds, meet in the south lobby
- REGISTER HERE FOR THE JANUARY 30 WALK
Expand your knowledge of Oklahoma plants and find inspiration for your own garden with an educational walking tour. Each month will feature different plants from our outdoor collection that make great choices for this region – from year-round color to drought-tolerant choices and more. Self-guided plant tour handouts are available in our north lobby.
In keeping with recommendations and requirements from city, county, and state officials regarding COVID-19:
- Attendees must wear a mask for the walk.
- All attendees must social distance in order to participate. The guide will be wearing a mask and a microphone so everyone can hear them.