House Plant How-To
- Sunday, January 28, 2 – 3pm
- Terrace Room or 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Member $10; Nonmember $15
- Roberta Rowland, Gardens Conservatory Manager
- Register by Tuesday, January 23
- REGISTER HERE
Tried your hand at Orchids or Ficus and had trouble? Join us as we talk through the top tropical and succulent house plants that work great in almost any space. We’ll cover the types, what’s amazing about them and how to care for them so they add wonderful life to your home. Participants will take home a small tropical plant of their own to nourish and enjoy.