- Crystal Bridge Conservatory plus exterior lighting
- November 27, 2019 through January 5, 2020
- Wednesdays through Sundays, 6-9pm
- Holiday Hours: Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- $6 for members; $8 for nonmembers; Children 2 and under are free
Our immersive light installation celebrating the holidays returns to the Crystal Bridge Conservatory Wednesday, November 27. The entire Bridge serves as a canvas for moving lights choreographed to music, inviting visitors inside for a curated and creative experience. Inspiration for this year’s show is the swirling blue and gold images of the painting The Starry Night, by Vincent Van Gogh.
Illuminations: Starry Starry Night will be designed to capture the unique lighting of a winter sky. Features this year include a lighted tunnel along the upper walkway and a planetarium feel in the area on the west side of the Bridge called the Oculus Room. Highlighted in this experience are the rare and beautiful plants inside the Conservatory.
A must-see event for the entire family, Illuminations: Starry Starry Night is sure to become a holiday tradition in downtown Oklahoma City.
ILLUMINATIONS: STARRY STARRY NIGHT EVENTS
All entertainment during regular hours is from 6:30-8:30pm.
- November 30 Sugar Plum Fairy
- December 1 Nutcracker
- December 7 Reindeer
- December 8 Elf on a shelf
- December 14 Anna and Elsa
- December 15 Reindeer
- December 20 Platt College-Cookie Decorating
- December 21 Hooplahoma and Elf
- December 22 Mrs. Claus
- December 28 Meet Olaf
- December 29 Sugar Plum Fairy
- December 31 New Year’s Eve, last entry at 9pm
- January 1 Snow Globe Ballerina