301 West Reno
Lunar New Year: Year of the Pig!
Additional Sponsors: Papa Bahn Mi & Bistro and Yum Yum Bites
- Friday, February 8, 6-9pm
- Crystal Bridge South Lobby, Water Stage and Seasonal Plaza
- This is a FREE event however food and beverages are available onsite for purchase.
Join us for music, face painting and fun for the entire family. The Gardens will have lion dancers, festive décor, crafts for the kids, cultural presentations, calligraphers to write your name in Chinese and food vendors. Special t-shirts for sale!
Entertainment Schedule at Park House Events Center
- 6:15pm – Tai Chi 24 form Yang Style demonstration
- 7 pm – OU Confucius Institute
- 8 pm – Lion dance performance from Hung Viet Lion Dance Associates
6–9 pm Crafts and Activities in the Garden Classroom
- Dragon Craft $2 suggested donation
- Face Painting
- Reading Station with the Downtown Metropolitan Library
- Coloring station
- Year of the Pig craft
- Origami instructional station
6- 9 pm Crystal Bridge Visitor’s Center
- Year of the Pig T-Shirts for sale: $12
- Traditional games and activities
- Chop Chop Flavors of Asia
- THN Insurance
- Super Cao Nguyen
- Open Arms Clinic OKC
- Shei Phan- Local Artist
Food Trucks in the Circle Drive 6–9pm
- BAMBU Dessert Drinks – Oklahoma City, OK
- Yum Yum Bites FoodTruck
- Oh My Gogi OKC
- Lucky Lucky Dumpling Co.
- Chop Chop Flavors of Asia Okc
See the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory, extending hours through 8 pm.
- $8 per adult; $7 seniors/students/military; $5 for children ages 4-12
- FREE for Myriad Gardens members