Soil: The Key to a Healthy Garden
- Live virtual Q&A Saturday, September 19, 10 am
- Malarie Gotcher, The City of Oklahoma City, Utilities Department
- Kelly Dillow, Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality, Land Protection Division
- Member $5; Nonmember $8
- Register by Wednesday, September 16
- REGISTER HERE
- *Pre-recorded video link provided by September 17
Soil is the foundation of any good garden, and healthy soil is vital in producing resilient plants. Learn the basics of soil structure, testing, and how to amend problem soil. Then unearth the essential ingredients and steps in preparing, maintaining, and utilizing organic compost. There will be two presentations along with specific hands-on demonstrations on soil and compost.
When you register, you will receive a link to the pre-recorded workshop content to view on your own time. After you watch, join our experts for a virtual Zoom Q&A in real-time – ask your specific questions and participate in discussions with other interested gardeners.