Sprouting Chefs: Salsa Garden
- Saturday, August 11, 2-3:30pm
- 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Member $12; Nonmember $14
- Donna Jung, FCS Extension Educator with Canadian County
- For families, preferably kids ages 8 and up
- Register by Tuesday, August 7 HERE
In this hands-on kid’s cooking program, families will learn how easy it is to make homemade salsa right out of the garden. We’ll go over the fresh ingredients needed to make a basic tomato salsa and a unique watermelon salsa, then discuss knife skills and get to cooking! Everyone will get to taste and take home samples of each salsa creation.