301 West Reno
- Friday, June 21, 6-10pm
- The Devon Lawn
Celebrate the longest day of the year and onset of summer in the Gardens. Join the Full Moon Bike Ride and Run with Schlegel Bicycles and OK Runner, engage with craft activities and sand art and listen to sweet, summer tunes from acoustic performers, Giakob Lee, Isaac McClung, and JJ Wood. Come fly your kite and enjoy children’s outdoor games and activities, hula hoop instructions from Hooplahoma, and a FREE yoga class with Amber Webster at This Land Yoga.
Here is the list of activities:
- Free Crafts: Brown Bag Kite – Create a kite using streamers stickers, and yarn
- Watermelon Fan – Cool off with a fan that looks like a slice of watermelon
- Suggested donation craft: Sand Art bottles – grab your sun shaped bottle and fill it with colored sand!
- Kite Flying & Lawn Games
- Community Art Project: The Essence of summer in Oklahoma
- Picnic on Devon Lawn! Bring your picnic blanket to enjoy acoustic sounds, Kona Ice Snocones, and food from Blue J’s Rockin’ Grill!
- 8:45-9:45 FREE Yoga with Amber Webster from This Land Yoga accompanied by musician JJ Wood
- 7-9pm Hooplahoma- hula hoop performance, interaction and hula hoop instructions with kids
- 6:30-8:30pm Tea nutrition sessions with Urban Teahouse, 15-minute sessions at 6:30, 7:30, and 8:30 on the benefits of tea!
- 6-6:45pm Giakob Lee at Bandshell
- 7-7:45pm Isaac McClung at Bandshell
- 8-8:45pm JJ Wood roaming music around the Devon Lawn
- 8:45-9:45pm JJ Wood joins Amber at the bandshell for acoustic yoga
- Live chalk mural open to collaboration with solstice attendees with the concept of “summertime in Oklahoma” by artist, Elisha Gallegos
- Creation of a floral mandala on the Devon Lawn by artist, Zephyr Andrews
- Double Shot Bar
- Kona Ice
- Blue J’s Rockin’ Grill