301 W Reno Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
The Orchid and Poetry Show
- February 16 through March 24, 2018
- Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory
- Free with Crystal Bridge admission $8 adults, $7 seniors/students/military.
- FREE for members of the Gardens
- Open regular Crystal Bridge hours: Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm; Sunday, 11am-5pm
Plants have long served as an inspiration for poetry. For the 2018 orchid show, poetry will be the inspiration for our annual floral displays. Curated and arranged by Nate Tschaenn, director of horticulture and resident orchid expert, the Crystal Bridge will be filled with hundreds of spectacular orchids and tropical flowers featured in exhibits inspired by some of our favorite poems. Visit myriadgardens.org for related events.